Translate

sábado, janeiro 26, 2013

Follow me


When darkness falls
And surrounds you.
When you fall down,
When you're scared
And you're lost. Be brave,
I'm coming to hold you now.
When all your strength has gone
And you feel wrong,
Like your life has slipped away.

Follow me.
You can follow me
And I will not desert you now.
When your fire's died out,
No one's there,
They have left you for dead.

Follow me.
You can follow me.
I will keep you safe,
Follow me.
You can follow me,
I will protect you.

I won't let them hurt, they're hurting you, no.
Ooh yeah.
When your heart is breaking.

You can follow me.
You can follow me.
I will always keep you safe,
Follow me,
You can trust in me.
I will always protect you, my love.
Feel my love
Feel my love.



2 comentários:

Mar disse...

So sweet <3 o vosso amor <3
Ficaram muito giras as fotos assim <3
Beijinhos <3

RMG disse...

Ainda hoje a ouvi... :)